How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

i break down whit my ex two years ago ,then we been together

This answer was rated:

i break down whit my ex two years ago ,then we been together again but i find er whit other person and er visa expires at august id like to take off er visa what i have to do?
What visa is she on at the moment?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

she got European membership 5 years

Thank you,

Is she nearing the end of her 5 years in August?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes ,I want break this visa
I am afraid you cannot break the visa, however, you may contact the UK Home Office and inform them that you are no longer willing to sponsor her. However, as she has been here for so long, it is likely that she may have retained the right to reside in the UK independently from you which means that she can stay here in her own lawfully.

Contact below

Linda Bateman
Deputy Chief Caseworker
UK Visas & Immigration
European Casework
Home Office
5th Floor, Capital Building, Liverpool L3 9PP
Tele:+44 (0) 151 213 422

([email protected])

Hope this helps. Please leave feedback
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you