How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71050
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Thanks I will contact the Fiscal Office and explain the situation

This answer was rated:

Thanks I will contact the Fiscal Office and explain the situation and ask them for another date would this be my best option in your opinion ?

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.

No. Try to get the date from them. I suspect they will probably tell you to contact the police.

if the case has been heard then attend court and get it reopened.

If it has not been heard then attend court on the day in question.

You can ask these follow up questions for free.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry I just want to be clear is it better just not to contact them at all even though I went to the police station this evening and they told me the court appearance was tomorrow but we're unable to find the paperwork ?
No, you need to make enquiries with all diligence.

Apart from anything else if you are convicted in absence then you need to know about it so you can get it set aside.
Jo C. and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you