How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have invested 30 000 pounds 3 years ago in an English property

Customer Question

I have invested 30 000 pounds 3 years ago in an English property firm who buy and sell property in Florida and Detroit I was told I was to make a further 41 000 pounds in all 71 000 pounds I have made all possible ways of trying to contact the CEO but I have had no response can you tell me how I go about getting my money?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What is the name of the uk company please?
JACUSTOMER-ilvda4ea- :


Alex Watts : Is that the name of the uk company please?
JACUSTOMER-ilvda4ea- :

Yes run by a man called Ron Mackie

Alex Watts :

Is it Limited company please?

JACUSTOMER-ilvda4ea- :

yes it is a Limited company the company is dormant but still listed

Alex Watts : Have you written to the registered office yet please?
JACUSTOMER-ilvda4ea- :

What and where is the registered office?

JACUSTOMER-ilvda4ea- :

How do I get my money back and my profit to?

Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
Alex Watts : The registered office is
Alex Watts : If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: