How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35065
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My State Pension was based on my late husbands NI contributions.

This answer was rated:

My State Pension was based on my late husband's NI contributions. I lost all right to this when I re-married. My marriage has never been consummated. Can I reclaim my lost pension if I get the marriage annulled?
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you.
No I am afraid not - that would only happen if the marriage was Void and not simply Voidable
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you