How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask tdlawyer Your Own Question
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1096
Experience:  11 years experience of general practice.
Type Your Law Question Here...
tdlawyer is online now

what legal form/s do I need to us transfer freehold of a property

This answer was rated:

what legal form/s do I need to us transfer freehold of a property that I have already paid for too myself.

tdlawyer :

Hello, welcome to the website. My name is***** can assist you with this.

tdlawyer :

To transfer the freehold of property you would need to use Form TR1 which is then lodged at the land registry. You would need to send it to the land registry with form AP1. The forms are here:

Customer: this stage I am still dealing with the executors of of the person who I bought the from and need too get through getting the deed from them.


Is there a formal contract form I need to use to get the deeds from them,ie something I can buy from oyez or whatever.

tdlawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you