How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

How do I get a contact order as my ex has just refused me all

Customer Question

How do I get a contact order as my ex has just refused me all contact
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

You need to try mediation first before going to court, see here

If mediation does not work or your ex refuses to attend mediation meetings, then you could apply to the court for what is known as a child arrangement order, contact orders are no longer the correct legal term

You need to apply to the courts using form C100 and the court fee is £215, see here for the process:

May I help further?