How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi.i have a 4 months old spouse visa finishes on 2016.i

Customer Question

Hi.i have a 4 months old spouse visa finishes on 2016.i am married on British citizen and my baby was born in uk.i have got a national insurance number question is can I apply for a child benefits? In hospital and Gp I wasn't told anything about that.thank you
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
The child will be a British Citizen at birth and your spouse may claim child benefits, see here: