How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My cousin is about to be given clearance to enter the US but

This answer was rated:

My cousin is about to be given clearance to enter the US but she has been asked to provide a police report to cover her period of residence in the UK. She left the Uk in 2009. What can we do and who do we approach?

She may ask for a subject access request to get a record of what information is held on her on the Police National Computer, she needs to use form SAR1, see here:

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The information provided gave adequate direction on what we need to do.
Thank you.

If you need further assistance, please ask "for UKSolicitorJA only" to answer.