How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am trying to find a copy of the Children Act 1989 as amended

Customer Question

I am trying to find a copy of the Children Act 1989 as amended by the Children and Families Act 2014?

I can find the Children Act 1989. I can find a copy of the Children and Families Act 2014 on the I am not sure if I am stupid (possibly) but I want to see a simplified version, as possible of the changes that the amendments have paid - any help greatly appreciated?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Which part are you most interested in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not sure. I've looked on the legislation site however I cannot work out whether I am seeing amendments or not. Sorry that possibly any more helpful