How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Copyright Infringment

Customer Question

I am looking for advice reference copyright, can someone help me?


Can you provide me with an email address I will attach the letter they sent me. I have researched the company & they are genuine


I am happy to remove the exercise they are referring to from my training course but I need advice on how I should position this in terms of my response.


It would be helpful if you could look at the letter I have received





Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Please scan and upload here or email [email protected]
JACUSTOMER-0gigzbvf- :

Image too big won't attach I need a proper email address to send it to. I need an answer sooner than you may be able to provide me with as I'm on holiday abroad after today!

Alex Watts :

Indeed, I am currently on holiday in LA.

Alex Watts :

That is the only email address you can use because that is for the site - they don't allow us to give out our own email addresses.

Alex Watts :

Can you break the attachment down?

Alex Watts :

Or do a lower resolution scan?