I swore at a parking warden yesterday as he was giving me a

I swore at a parking warden yesterday as he was giving me a ticket

Am i likely to be prosecuted ?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I returned to my car and saw the warden issuing a ticket. I got angry and swore at him but took the ticket and waited a few minutes and then left

during this time he was making notes but he did not say anything to me

I wouldn't worry about this. If its just that you swore at him then that is a S5 public order at the most.

Traffic wardens do sometimes make trivial complaints to the police but the police are not going to bother tracking you down for an offence that does ultimately only carry a fine.

Apart from anything else they have no evidence of your identity so it could not be proven anyway.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What is a S5 public order

Causing harassment, distress or alarm. Committed commonly by swearing in public.

See here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You say they have no evidence of my identity so the case can not be proved but suely they could obtain that information from the DVLA records

No, they can get the details of the registered keeper from the DVLA.

That does not prove who was there at the scene