How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

during 2012 my late mum died leaving her house and money to

Customer Question

during 2012 my late mum died leaving her house and money to be devide between myself and sister my sister demanded more money out of the estate I went to a solicitor who asked her to mediate over the dispute she refused I had her removed as exitor of the estate due to her not replying the house has now been sold and I am know at the put we should dived the estate - my legal fees can I do this
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

How much are your legal fees and what is the value of the estate?