How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

my son has a baby boy to his fillapeno girlfreind. she has

Customer Question

my son has a baby boy to his fillapeno girlfreind. she has just been granted right to remain in britain for two years for family life myself and husband had to give statements as we are very much involved with our grandson and have looked after him a lot since being born. we have now had a fall out and she is forbidden us to see him again
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

what is your query please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not sure what more information i can give you my son lives with her and the baby but he staying with her mainly cos she will take him away from us.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you please get back to my question you are not responding . *****@******.***

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my sons girlfreind whois fillapeno wont let us see our grandson where do we stand. you havent said what information do u need