How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi I would like to claim back a certain amount of money from

This answer was rated:

I would like to claim back a certain amount of money from my ex fiancé
I'm a non European citizen .
Can I claim back my money through the courts in the uk ?
He is resident in the uk .
Many thanks

Yes, you may take court action in the UK against your ex fiancée.

I would suggest that you appoint a solicitor to take your case up if you are not living in the UK.

You may find solicitors through the Law Society, see link below

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you