How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

if my ex partner moves back into home after moving out.i am

Customer Question

if my ex partner moves back into home after moving out.i am extremely ill and made to live in room at friends with no chance of being housed because of equity in house i paid i am rated e on homechoice.she has accused me of all she can think of and more with no chance of a defence .she has legal aid and dom violence officer.yet she is the person who beat me.she has been logged at police station for it .but nobody listens to me.i am severely ill and is ongoing i cannot go on being browbeaten.its cost me thousands and my health what can i do sincerely ***** *****
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
y name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Are you married and are there any children involved?
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?