How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

i have a fixed term ast to feb 2015. the landlord wants me

This answer was rated:

i have a fixed term ast to feb 2015. the landlord wants me out to fix subsidence where the house will be uninhabitable although they want to also try and do it with me and my children in the house where two rooms at a time will be unusable and the entire house will be covered in scaffold. can I legally claim any compensation to move?

If the subsidence is caused by natural forces and not as a result of the landlord or someone else's actions, then there is nothing you can claim I am afraid for moving out early.

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you