How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

Are there lawyers specialising in Education and university

This answer was rated:

Are there lawyers specialising in Education and university disputes.
My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.

Have you tried the Law Society?

Are you looking for legal aid funding?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I contact the Law Society. I wasn't aware I would be able to access them. No I am not looking for legal aid funding.

The Law Society will be able to give you a list of solicitors who specialise in this work. Unfortunately there are not that many specialists for education law but the Law Society should be your first port of call.

They csn be contacted on 0207(###) ###-####or you can search their website:

A very good education law solicitor who I can vouch for is Chris Barnett at Levenes. Here are his contact details:

Even if Chris cannot help you, I'm sure he has good connections and can refer you on to someone else.

Alice H and other Law Specialists are ready to help you