How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My parents are living in an apartment building but are not

This answer was rated:

My parents are living in an apartment building but are not official share holders. My husband owns the apartment and had given them permission to speak on his behalf. There is a small group of people that are sending hurtful and personal emails to all the people who live there about my parents. We would like it to stop as its upsetting for them. One of the tenants are not on the board but takes upon herself to send most of the nasty emails. Where do we stand in stopping this hurtful behaviour? Every thing was fine until a couple came purchased an apartment, they are the instigators of the emails. Kind regards ***** ***** XXXXX


Sorry to hear this.

Your parents may go to a local solicitor and get the solicitor to write a "cease and desist" letter to the people sending out these emails about your parents.

I would think this should work. This could also be harassment for which a police complaint may be made.

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you