Hi, I have a question concerning copyright law. At the uni

I have a question concerning copyright law. At the uni I have to create a presentation in which I like to use an image of Joaquin Phoenix from the film 'Her'.
I've found the photo in a database ( that stated on its homepage "All stills and photos on this website are the courtesy of their respective production studios and/or distribution companies, and are intended for editorial use only." Do you think I can use it? With the appropriate acknowledgements, of course.
Thanks very much in advanced.
Best regards,
Nora Keki

Yes you can use it with acknowledgment as it is being used for educational purposes within an educational establishment.

Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.