How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I understand that, by law, the excess revenue (i.e. profit)

This answer was rated:

I understand that, by law, the excess revenue (i.e. profit) from ON-STREET parking schemes has to be ring-fenced by Local Authorities and re-invested in "parking-related" work.
BUT what about the revenue from PCNs issued in OFF-STREET car parks managed (1) by Local Authorities and (2) by Private Landowners?

That revenue is not ring fenced and may be used by the local authority for any purpose.

May I help further?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you please give me a reference to the legal base for your answer?

See here:

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you