How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My financial advisor has charges around £25,000 in fees due

Customer Question

My financial advisor has charges around £25,000 in fees due to which the mortgage on my home fell into arrears by £24,000, do I have any comeback on him for overcharging or compensation. He has made matters worse rather than better.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

You may complain to him about his service and charges and if that doesn't work, you may go to court about this.

If you wish to claim money from him, the easiest way is to do so online at

Hope this helps