How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I was arrested due to my brothers lies the court withdrew the

Customer Question

I was arrested due to my brothers lies the court withdrew the case as it wasn't in the publics interest to carry on my brother lies all the time he beat up our elderly dad hit me with an axe but lies to the police and they seem to take his side can I get a harassement restraining order against him although I have made a huge complaint to the police as I was arrested on his lies and he perveted the course of justice by lying even though I had a solicitor who told the police at that time it was a cival matter they said I wasn't aloud to go due to stastics I just want to stop the lying bullying tactics of my brother your help would be much apreciated
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
My name is Alex Hughes and I'm happy to help with your question today.

What would you like to know exactly?
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.

Do you still need help?