How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34903
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

our daughter in law is trying to gain a devorce for free by

This answer was rated:

our daughter in law is trying to gain a devorce for free by saying her husband is violent towards her and his children as far as we can find out the police have only ever once been called to her home and that resulted in her being causened for disterbance if my daughter in law can get him sent to prison can she realy gain divorce for free.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Legal Aid is only available for Family law matters where there is evidence of Domestic violence
Details here
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you