How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

local school has erected a frame for infants to climb, this

This answer was rated:

local school has erected a frame for infants to climb, this frame lokks into our lounge and two bedrooms, we were not informed this was going to be built

As this frame is not a "development", no planning permission is required for it and the school does not need permission from you or the council to put it up.

You should try and get a local solicitor to send a letter to the school asking them to consider moving it to maintain your privacy. However, if the school do not agree to do this, I am afraid it will be up to you to either live with it or do something about it e.g. putting up a higher fence bearing in mind the legal implications of doing so.

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you