Hi, my ex husband has been paying £400 per month for my 2 sons

Hi, my ex husband has been paying £400 per month for my 2 sons for the last 10 years, I have asked numerous times for more money without success. He is the Managing Director of a very successful company and I believe his salary is in the region of £60000.00 p.a.
Would I be able to go to court for the shortfall of maintenance owing ?
Doe she pay via a Court Order and if so was there any provision for a regular review?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It was agreed through a solicitor, not the courts, can't find the copy letter but i'm sure it should have been reviewed.

Just to check - it was NEVER put in a Court Order?
How old are the children now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, no we never went to court for maintenance, it was amicable at the time, the children are now 21 and 18 years old.

My point is that I could only do part-time hours so that I could look after his sons and his company wouldn't be as successful if the children had lived with him as he only had them once a week, he spent most of his time at work. I couldn't afford to go to work full-time as the child care costs were astronomical and the £400 per month wouldn't even cover them.

I have re-married and my current husband has provided for them for the last 15 years.

I have only recently realised how stupid I have been and I should of contacted the CSA years ago.

Is the 18 year old still in secondary education?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Not happy with these constant questions, I feel this is a total waste of time. Do not charge my card as this is an awful service.
Karen Davies
I am sorry but it essential to ask sufficient questions to ensure that I have enough information to give you a worthwhile response.
Unless your youngest son is still in secondary education then I am afraid that there is nothing that you can do to right this injustice
Your only option would have been to apply to the CSA and their assessments cannot be back dated.
Equally since you have remarried there is no claim you can bring in your own right.
If your youngest is still in secondary education then you can make an application - but need to do so immediately
I am sorry - I know that this is bad news - please ask if you need further details
I am sorry that you felt my service was bad meaning that I get no credit for my time and which is not necessary for and does not trigger a refund.
Equally I am sorry that I could not give you the answer that you so clearly wanted.
I can only ask questions to ensure that I can give an accurate answer - and I can only then tell you the law as it stands
Please ask if you require further assistance