How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am working with a Group of people from the UK and overseas

This answer was rated:

I am working with a Group of people from the UK and overseas to set up an Historical Society. Membership Fees will be charged and we intend to do Fund Raising to finance the Group and achieve our aims. I have been told that overseas members are not permitted by Law. Is this true?

I am not aware of any such restriction against overseas members. You should ask this member for further details of his advise.

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you