How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

How do I counter claim against a company that has placed a

Customer Question

How do I counter claim against a company that has placed a fraudulent bankruptcy petition against me.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have you applied to set it aside please?
JACUSTOMER-yjje6tys- :

No, I have not applied to have it set aside.There is a lot of information I need to give you maybe a phone call would be best ? you can contact me on 07830 971 147 regards ***** *****

Alex Watts :

Sadly all communication must be online Graham

Alex Watts :

Was a statutory demand served? Did you apply to set aside

Alex Watts :

Was the bankruptcy petition served? Did you go to that hearing?

Alex Watts :

Are you able to respond?

JACUSTOMER-yjje6tys- :

Hi Sorry for the delayed response Mr Watts but is this the only means of communication for us i.e. via typed corespondence ?

Alex Watts :

Sad;y yes