How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am divorced and having a relationship with a married man.No

This answer was rated:

I am divorced and having a relationship with a married man.No property is involved but he wants to leave his wife.what can she do to me if he leaves her and moves in with me.This has been a long term marriage but not happy one for a long while.
She cannot do anything to you, so you do not need to worry.
If you are threatened or harassed I.e. She makes more than one attempt to contact you with threatening behaviour, you may call the police.
It is for her to sort out with him, and nothing to do with you.
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you