How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi. whats the best way to take civil actions against the police

Customer Question

Hi. what's the best way to take civil actions against the police for improper investigations; use of false information and tampering with a video evidence. Also on the same case, which has since been dropped, how do I sue a local authority for falsehood and maladministration.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not wish this to be online. it was an allegation of smacking by a younger member of the family, it transpired that the case was pursued due to false information provided by social services to the police. the alleged victim also later punched his relation and the video clip of that incident was used as evidence against the relation.