12826847

Hi my neighbour is bully and discrimination to us and he shout

Hi my neighbour is bully and discrimination to us and he shout at us with bad language what I do with it.coz we r deaf. The neigbour spread rumour around of street talked about us. I m really very upset.shall I get solicitor about it. If every time they shout at us shall I phone police but the police is can't do anything to stop them . Debbie

You can get a solicitor to write to them and that would be fairly cheap.

You can always make a report to the police. The fact that he is spreading rumours about you is not an offence. Shouting at you may be a public order or a harassment possibly.

Failing that, you could offer mediation although there is a cost in that and it may not succeed.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We r deafs I forget wrote down
Yes, I saw that above.

That would not change the answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
But I m not happy about this service should be free when on first trail
Ok.

All the best.