How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34907
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

The mother of my child wants me to find a place to take our

Customer Question

The mother of my child wants me to find a place to take our child so I can see her but I don't know of any place I am not abusive or violent she is just making things hard for me she won't see a mediation she said she can't afford it she owns her own house I am on minimum wage I can get legal aid but she wants me to pay for it I can't get hold of the c,a,b I just don't know what to do help please
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Thanks for your interest in me but this isn't my area.

I will pass this onto a family lawyer for you.
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
At this stage you should find a local Contact Centre
So that contact starts sooner rather than later
You should also arrange an appointment with a Family Mediator as you need to see one yourself before you apply to the court for a new Child Arrangement Order which is what you need in order to move contact on
Details here
Please ask if you need further information