How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Care UK Ltd (Blaby)

Customer Question

Care UK Ltd (Blaby) has been looking after my mother who lives with me approximately 3 years. I have experienced some very serious concerns regarding her care over the past year or so. I have spoken to care UK, and reported my concerns to the QCC who have investigated some of theses concerns.

They have not been resolved to my satisfaction, and I feel that at times Care UK Ltd (Blaby Leicester) have wilfully neglected my mother, undermined her dignity and have not followed QCC standards for Care in the Community. I would like to have them removed as my Mother care provider package and another community care provider sourced for my Mother, which I have done through Leicester City Council Social Serivces. This is for her own and my wellbeing, and my peace of mind.

However, I want to sue the Company for willfull neglect. I want to know how to do this. I have made social services aware of the situation and now want to know how I go about sueing this Compamy.

Thank you


Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If the question is cancelled then do I still have to pay the £47

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This answer has taken far ro long. Can I please have a refund as this is not very satisfactory.


KInd regaards