How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12190
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

My 17 year old niece has overstayed her visitors visa by three

This answer was rated:

My 17 year old niece has overstayed her visitor's visa by three years. She intends to leave the UK in a few weeks to return to her home country. What will happen to her at the airport? What will happen to my husband and I when we attempt to accompany her (we are both British citizens)?
Thank you for your question.

If she has a ticket, a boarding pass and a passport nothing will happen to any of you and she will leave the country and go back to her own.

Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you