How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 818
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

Hello I travel to work for four days befor I come my landlord

Customer Question

Hello I travel to work for four days befor I come my landlord brake in to my house an park all my valuable things an he change the lock because I owed him 3 months arrears
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

You have been the victim of the crime of unlawful eviction. Call the police on on 999 immediately.

LondonlawyerJ :

There may be other action you can take but your first step should be to call the police to assist you. I assume your landlord has no possession order.