How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 818
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

What can I do now am outside he take most of my items, my sofa,50inch

Customer Question

What can I do now am outside he take most of my items, my sofa,50inch TV 32inch TV all my document ,3 home cinema vacuum cleaner 3 standing fans,digital camera,laptop,my
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

You have been the victim of the crime of unlawful eviction. Call the police on on 999 immediately.

LondonlawyerJ :

There may be other action you can take but your first step should be to call the police to assist you. I assume your landlord has no possession order.

JACUSTOMER-njuxigfk- : I call police they said nothing they can do because this civil matter
LondonlawyerJ :

No it isn't. Illegal eviction is a crime and you are a victim of that crime. Go to your local police station, tell them what has happened insist on making a complaint and if they refuse demand to talk to a more senior oficer

LondonlawyerJ :

Follow this link for the Shelter website section on ilegal eviction. Thi sets out better than I can the legal rules for the stuation you are in.