How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

What is the correct wording to use when making a payment under

This answer was rated:

What is the correct wording to use when making a payment under protest, the payment is required to discharge a 2nd mortgage which has been increased by an extortionate interest rate?

You may state that the "Payment of xxx sum of money by you is being made under protest by you and that you do not agree or accept that you owe this sum of money. You reserve your rights to take whatever action is necessary to recover this money or to resolve the dispute about the sum of money which you are paying".

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you