How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

im looking a lawyer for my sistuation to do with the mental

Customer Question

im looking a lawyer for my sistuation to do with the mental health act of public harassment where im black an cant go out an not be seen by others that follow them too harrass me ? how can i stop having them look me up an continuous abuse for a review an constant each six too five month's request for another blood test from the gp's ? . am in need of help for a online lawyer" where im stuck in. an being ask'd why i kept moving ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i like too know about a online lawyer who could help me out with my situation with thee mental services . online.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
What do you want a lawyer to do please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello i was askin for help in finding a online soliciter who could deal with me online for a sitution im in with a mental docter" if i have found an paid for a online question im mistaken by only what i saw"

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Yes, I understand that.
What are you hoping that such a lawyer will do please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry a loss of money for nothing i can not rate. gosh" thirty eight pound's thats cruel with no meaning ..... ive been looking but it seems you have no idea im in a sistuation too do with a grown black man an his family who fostered me when i was a baby . it seems where i did them no wrong they knew too hook up thee british with help on a backup off music played out from america too here they set thee british against me too have me run from property too property without any where too go im stuck with them where ever i move using what i was informed magic i said earlier too you i have evidence" thee mental services are involved with it all an have been requesting me too retire with them im in hate of them where i cant get out of it. an being forced too take medication. an constant request for bloods. by a GP.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Ok. Best of luck then.