How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

Thank you for your assistance. Hopefully final thing, can

This answer was rated:

Thank you for your assistance. Hopefully final thing, can I enter this claim via the HMCS on line system please?
Alex Hughes : My name is***** and I am happy to help with your question.
Alex Hughes : The moneyclaim online service is not available for your claim.
Alex Hughes : MCOL is only for fic
Alex Hughes : MCOL is only for claims involving a fixed amount e.g. Contract, debt - but not for the type of claim that you wish to make.

Is this something I then have to attend the Court I wish to use to obtain the required forms to complete, do you know which ones I should ask for please?

Alex Hughes : You can download the forms (N1) - complete it with the particulars of claim and take it to your local court to issue. I am attaching a link for the form, which includes guidance for making claims and the a booklet setting out the court fees:

Thank you very much, wish me luck, after all a lot depends on the Judges state of mind on the day, nothing is certain in life!!

Alex Hughes : Looking at the previous Q&A's I can see the matter is a little complicated so I would recommend you get legal help with the claim form. The court will not give you any advice.
Alex Hughes : OK. Good luck!

Thank you....death and taxes!!

Alex Hughes : Good one!
Alice H and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Thanks. All the best.