How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10737
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

would you be the executors of my farthers wiil and hold his

This answer was rated:

would you be the executors of my farthers wiil and hold his deeds for his house he is 90 years old ,he has his will writen out by Rosalin Trovell a couple of years back so no changes only the executors
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.
My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.
We are an answer and question website, so we are unable to prepare documents for customers.
I am however a Solicitor based in England and can gladly assist you in finding a local Solicitor to your Father if that is what you want?
Has your Father not approached Rosalin Trovell with a view to changing who his Executors are?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Aston Rosalind has said she won't hold his will or deeds as she is a lone solictor,, would like one in manningtree

Hi Beverley,
Thanks for your reply.
Most Solicitors will be happy to amend your Father's Will and store the Will and Deeds (on the basis that they will get some work at a future date).
Having checked with the Law Society, these are the 2 most local firms who specialise in Wills-
Sparling Benham & Brough
Address***** Manningtree, Essex, CO11 1AQ, Tel:01206 392201
Mather & Co
Address:Hill House, Grove Hill, Langham, Colchester, Essex, CO4 5PJ, Tel:01206 322763
I hope this helps you.
Please let me know if I can be of any more assistance.
Kind Regards
Aston Lawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Hi Beverley,
Can I be of any more assistance to you?
Kind Regards