How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I rec post sat 12/7/2014 from Pension Credit wanting information

Customer Question

I rec post sat 12/7/2014 from Pension Credit wanting information about people living at my address other then me and my husband. We don't have anyone living with us. My husband has carers in 4 times a day and main bedroom taken up with his hospital bed and equipment since October 2012. I have since used small bedroom and that's its, no room for anyone else. Before I rang Pension Services I checked my bank as I usually do Monday morning to find they have not only stopped my Pension credit also my old age pension. My husband is almost 71with lots of medical problems. I have MS on top of that. When I rang pension services to inform them of above, they said they have had a request to check me out from my local council as some had contacted them to report we had people living with us. We now await, on my request, a local officer to visit us to see our situation and explain whats going on. Awaiting your reply with great anticipation. Carol kirk
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Has there been any change in your circumstances please?