How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I have idefinite leave to remain in the UK. Im epecting my

This answer was rated:

I have idefinite leave to remain in the UK. I'm epecting my first child in Oct/Nov, I would like my parents to travel from Zimbabwe for the birth. How do I demnstrate their intension to returnto their home country, also my dad has Parkinson's how do I demonstrate that he is not traveling for medical treatment and that we woud meet any medical expenses if any he would incurr.
Intention to return back would be usually by showing family, work, business, property etc ties back home. Your father's medical condition should not be an issue as it is a family visit visa, and he is not coming to the UK for treatment, so his condition need not be declared unless specifically asked about it.
Your parents should try and obtain comprehensive travel insurance for the proposed trip to the UK which will cover them for any medical treatment in the UK, if needed.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you