How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have a neighbour that has caused me to loose the sale of

Customer Question

I have a neighbour that has caused me to loose the sale of my land to the amount of £100.000, the police have taken them to crown court with regards ***** ***** damage to our land in 2012 , they were found not guilty however the judge told them the land was ours if they came on to it it would be trespass , and that they should not harass us further as the land was ours .
since this we are trying to sell the land , our estate agent has today pulled out of representing us as the neighbour has verbally abused several potential buyers , and today physically assaulted , a buyer .
we have lost a sale of £100,000, and now with no one to act for us .
this is surely criminal or sufferance ... what can we do as the police are no help
thanks Nicole
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Were the assaults and abuse reported to the police? Is that what he went to court for?
JACUSTOMER-xnq1vlj1- :


JACUSTOMER-xnq1vlj1- :

the abuse has been recorded, but no when we bought our home, it was derelict and we were living else where he broke into out field by driving his tractor through our gate and caused 10,000 damage , he was found not guilty at crown, but the judge warned him that he was not to go on our land again, as that would be trespass, and not to contact us or anyone else with regards to the land as it was clearly ours. Since this time we have suffered a long line of abuse , threatening behaviour , but just recently it has become very disturbing with harrowing letters anonymously written to social services regarding our 7 year old son, and yesterday the wife (who is the main problem )physically assaulted a lady coming to view our land .........due to this our estate agent can no longer act on our behalf , and the police are absolutely useless, I feel harassed and financially losing the sale of the land could mean we lose our home ! please read this article, im considering my local MP and the national press, can I go back to the judge who issued him a not guilty ? any help would be most appreciated as we feel lost

Alex Watts : Have you contacted the police about the harassment please?