How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

my granson was at school and the nusery notice that he had

Customer Question

my granson was at school and the nusery notice that he had a bruse on his cheek thay asked him who done it and he said mammar did it thay further checked him and when my daughter went to pick him up thay forced her into a room and put a baracade up agains the door and asked her who had done the bruce on his face she replaied that she had not notice the bruse befor then thay let her go. than about 7.00 that evening the socile service came and asked her how the brucing had acored she replied again she did not know but the school never told them that my granson had go emerpleger which is a for of serablepolese. thay said thay was coming back in the morning and take him to the hospital for a check. in the meen time i was only aloud to see him souperviced.but pror to that my granson had bllod teast done to fine why he keept comeing out in bruses when he had only nocked him self agaist a door or anything those bloods came back inconclusive so we had to make another appointment for them to be done againe. this was on the 20th of june this year and i keep ring the socile services up and thay keep say ing that his bloods had not come back. in the meantime thay have taken my granson and placed him with his farther and can still only see him souperviced. i have not recived any written papper work stating what i have serposted have done or that i can only see him soupervied. iam at aloss of what to do.xx
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What contact is your daughter having with the child?