How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I need legal help regarding numerous problems caused by my

Customer Question

I need legal help regarding numerous problems caused by my brother's friends; a family of scroungers with no regard to his generosity. Well.that's beside the point. The hose is my brother's. I gave him £2000 (twothousand pounds) to place as part of the mortgageashe had no money at the time, but later managed to fina a wellpaid job at the National Electricity Department ansd the resst of the mortgage plus interest. I also gave him nearl £1000 plus interesr which I had saved in the bank
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?