How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I need to serve a section eight to my tenants for none payment

Customer Question

I need to serve a section eight to my tenants for none payment of rent
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The tenant have not payed for 2 months on the 31st August. All letter have been sent reported delivery. We have asked them to contact us, they have not, or made any attempt to pay any money, they are getting housing benefit we think
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Have you already served a S21 notice?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Jo the person who was dealing with me, didn't! Seem to know about housing law & how landlords can get help, when tenants do not pay their rent for 2 months. She ask if we had serve a section 21, but that is for tenants who are on a month to month tenants. I told her that our tenant had a 6 month contact, this advice was giving to us by the N.L.A., which we are members of.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
I need the information I asked for.