75100385

hello ive spoke to some one before on here about me benefit

hello ive spoke to some one before on here about me benefit fraud case, i,m still waiting for a decision to be made as to whether i am to be prosocuted, i have had a letter telling me i have had an over payment of housing benefit which is recoverable, i dont know if its worth appealing as i think i have a weak case, and the person who was supposed to be living with me has refused to voluntry tell the fraud team where he was living he says as he does not claim benefits he doesnt have to tell them, i explained it would get me out this mess but he still refuses to help, and without him giving them his address the fraud team are saying he has been living with me so really i dont think theres much point to me appealing and have to face what ever they decide.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Can I ask how can I help you with this today please?

Customer:

do you think its worth me appealing or not .

Alex Watts :

I would appeal

Alex Watts :

It does not cost you anything

Alex Watts :

Its a free service and you have nothing to lose

Alex Watts :

I would certainly appeal

Alex Watts :