How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My brother and I have a bit of a dilemma. We havent spoken

This answer was rated:

My brother and I have a bit of a dilemma. We haven't spoken to our father for nine years because of his behaviour since our mother passed away. Our problem is there is a double grave plot for them both but we and others in the family do not want him buried with our mother. Is there any way of preventing him from being buried with mother when he does die
If your father has the exclusive burial right in that grave and the grave deed is in his name, then I am afraid you cannot do anything to stop him from being buried there.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you