How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32426
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hello ,I hoping you can help me .

Customer Question

Hello ,I hoping you can help me .our mother died without leaving a will, she has a house which was bought outright . Unfortunately my sister and her husband who live with my mum borrowed on the house for improvements along with my mum . My mums name is ***** ***** the land registery . So please can you advise me where I and my brother stand x kind regards ***** ***** XXXXXX

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is the house worth?
What kind of loan did they take out and how much is outstanding?