How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Dear Solicitor, I am hungarian . I work as a physiotherapist

This answer was rated:

Dear Solicitor,
I am hungarian . I work as a physiotherapist in Budapest.I have a privat company in Budapest. I got married with my husband who is British and he works in London.We have been commuting for 11 years. We would like to talk to a lawyer who can help us can I get citizenship or passport....? pension? do a company in England? We live in Hillingdon. it would be nice to get somewhere an appointement to get answer on our questions.
Erika Davis
Hello Erika,

This is a Q&A site and all communication must be done through here.

As a Hungarian (EEA) national, you are free to work in the UK without any restriction and you may open a company here in the UK without any restriction.

Once you have lived in the UK for 5 years and exercised treaty rights here (i.e. employment or self employment in the UK) you may apply for naturalisation as a British Citizen as you will become a UK permanent resident after 5 years in the UK and at that point, you will be eligible to apply for citizenship without any waiting period assuming that you will remain married to a British citizen.

May I help further?

UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you