How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I, Jean marie Tobandi, I own a small business in TudorLeaf

Customer Question

I, Jean marie Tobandi, I own a small business in TudorLeaf Business Centre, whish located in Tottenham, N15 4QL.The Lady in the reception acusing me with sexual Harassement and abusing her. Which I did not . the following day, I receved a letter from the accounter of the building to leave the premise.
To show my innocence, I was to fight back for my reputaion, but I do not know where to Start.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What I need, is where to start writting to

Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
What does your lease say about termination please?